Help! Locked out!

DemonStar

hi, this is urgent. I was earlier revising all of my prices and messing about with the plan options and i went to test the automation out, i checked out and tried making a new account and no matter what i did it kept saying i had not entered a password when i had!

I cant log in with ANY existing accounts, including my admin account! I tried the generate a new password thing and still, it wont let me log into anything!

This is weird because 2 minutes before i was in the admin area happily messing around, i didnt touch anything in the settings that might have caused this problem.

my whmcs is installed at http://www.3rdrockhosting.com/whmcs or http://206.71.150.36/whmcs

It shouldnt be a license issue as i asked my host to have the license reissued to the new ip a few days ago and it went fine.

This is really worrying me, have i been hacked? is there a way to fix this?

please help me! im so stressed right now, sorry.

Ok, i just tried logging into whmcs again and got this error:

LICENSE INVALID

Your license is invalid. Possible reasons for this include:

* An incorrect license key has been used

* The IP Address your system is using has changed

* The domain you are using has changed

* The directory you are using has changed

You can reissue your license from the WHMCS client area to save the new IP, Domain & Directory settings and get your WHMCS system working again.

Want to change your license key? Click here

Why am i getting this error? I had my license reissued! It was working fine before...

If there is a license problem, could this be causing all of the other problems?

any suggestion is to change your password in the DB.

tbladmins and then change your password to

5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99

this will make it 'password'

I would then login and change your password, and ensure all is well with the system. If you can prove you were 'hacked' I would immediatly open a ticket for Matt to be aware, and let him know how you are sure.

Cheers mate. been resolved now though, made my host sort it for me, just took a while to get them motivated. Turns out it was all down to a few nameservers. my domain kept switching between my new and old host wich cause my license to mess up.

Thanks for your quick replies and for helping me :)

my host is webpagehost.biz but the person i baught the whmcs from is webhost-warehouse.com

I don't understand that. Are webhost-warehouse certified resellers?

Regarding your license, it's pointing to 3rdrockhosting.com but not 206.71.150.36. If you're definitely using that IP then you must have some DNS issues but should still be able to login if you see the login page.