OX app suite DNS records

Hello everyone,

We have just starting to resell OX app suite and i'm looking  for the DNS records which i can't find anywhere.

I found these MX records: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/help/connect/kb/ox_app_suite/getting_started/where_should_i_point_my_mx_records

But don't i need any CNAME Records or A Records for SMTP and/or IMAP?? And what about autodiscover? DKIM??  (SPF i found)

I search the whole internet for half a work day (okay, not the whole internet, butt still you know what i mean :)) looking for documention about this, but i must say documentation about OX app suite is hard to find.
And if you find documentation its all the same, all copies of the same original document.

Also there should be a migration tool: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/help/connect/kb/ox_app_suite/configuring_email_devices/migration_tool
How to get to the migration tool? the document starts with accept the terms. I want to know where to go to accept the terms???

The reason i'm asking this is that i succesfully transfered the first client to OX and he can send email, but doesn't receive any.
I've checked the dns records in Direct Admin and the mx records of OX mail are there. (but no cname or A records).

Also i want to know if the customer send and or receive an email, which IP is used the one from our server or an IP from OX?

Has anybody encounter the same problem?

Thanks
Devias