A few question

kcqta

Question

I have a few questions...

- I'm now a reseller. I'm planning to upgrade to vps or dedicated. I mean, I'm planning to buy WHMCS for using on reseller. If at later time I'm upgraded to vps or dedicated, can I use the same WHMCS (license)? Is WHMCS okay with this? Any problem?

- If I buy WHMCS now and planning to add WHMCS reseller after upgrading, any problem with this?

- About WHMCS price, for how many domain is it (1 license for how many domain)?

3 answers to this question

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

WHMCS will work fine on your reseller account. You will not be able to use the create reseller accounts feature in your WHMCS system but everything else will function fine. The license allows you to use the system on any type account (reseller, vps or dedicated).

When you upgrade to your VPS or Dedicated server the IP Address of your system will change so you will need to Reissue the License Key in your client area but this is very quick and easy to do and so this won't be a problem - if you have any difficulty just contact us.

* Each WHMCS license is valid for one domain.

Regards,

Matt

* Each WHMCS license is valid for one domain.

Sorry, I'm not too fluent in English...

I maen, let say my reseller is somehosting.com <- valid for this domain only, right?

And I have a users register hostings with domain1.com, domain2.com, etc <- how about for this? Unlimited?