Width & Offset problem after Upgrade

Virtuall

Hi

Have just about finished an integration of WHMCS. I skipped one update and just paid Matt to upgrade to the latest version.

There were no alignment problems before the upgrade. All pages were aligned including the original site pages which are html based with several menu options calling WHMCS pages.

The original site is unaffected and calls WHMCS pages.

However, I now have a problem with SOME WHMCS pages (at least 3 pages) having a different Body width and Header offset (left). All Footers are the correct width and in the correct place.

Have emptied Template_c directory to force caching of new pages - same result. SOME pages have alignment and width problems.

Have looked at the new CSS file but can see no reason why SOME pages would display differently to others.

Had a quick look at header.tpl but again can see no reason why.

In any event I cant see how CSS or header.tpl can affect SOME pages but not others....!

There is a new Template folder called "myportal" and the only changes before the upgrade were minor - largely colours and widths, new menu calls + a new logo file - it worked perfectly.

I have looked at it in Explorer & Firefox - it has the same problem in each.

Since the upgrade I have only changed the colour of the footer bar after finding the problem.

Anyone got any ideas...?

Wayne

Thanks George.

Tried that and cannot see a problem. I think the problem is elsewhere probably within the encrypted code.

Bearing in mind I did miss an upgrade - I think that if I backtrack and get the missing upgrade installed that it should resolve the problem.

What do you think..?

Wayne

• 3 years later...

Let me correct my post: The display looks fine in Firefox -- but in Safari it's clearly a width setting which pushed the left sidepanel into the center, the tabs at the top up to the very top, and the intelligent search box overlays the otherwise tabbed menu items.

It would be nice to find the exact file that controls this, and to hear what Safari requires to display this accurately.

Thanks so much!

--maryb