Update Address on Invoice for Stripe

linux4me

I'm using WHMCS v. 8.0.4 and the Stripe Payment Gateway.

I had a client contact me to find out why their credit card was being declined. I checked their account, and it shows the card was declined by Stripe due to, "The zip code you supplied failed validation." I checked with the client, and he had moved to another state. After he updated his address in his WHMCS account--which I verified he had done on both the Profile and Contacts tabs, I tried to attempt capture of the invoice again, but it failed with the same error message. I checked the transaction at Stripe, and it was still using the old address.

Okay, I thought perhaps an existing invoice wouldn't be updated with the new address, so I created a new invoice and tried to attempt capture with it. I got the same error, and confirmed with Stripe that it was still using the old address as well.

I checked the credit card he had on file, and it shows the correct address in the Billing Address box.

How do I get WHMCS to use the updated address for an existing and new invoices?