Import database from clientexec 3 to whmcs 7.2

Hello I am looking for someone helping me to import a database of Clientexec version 3.2 (very old) to whmcs 7.2

I tried by myself using the free importscript of whmcs about 2 years ago and it worked perfectly.

I have tried again, today, using the last version of import script available on whmcs and it failed because compatible only with the clientexec DB version 5 and UP

so I have asked to whmcs support to give me and old version of importscript and they gived me the version  1.1.0, it partially works but failed (as show below)

I am sure that using an older version it will work but it is not available on whmcs.

probabily need only to fix and customize varius DB columns (the clientexec DB is offiline and can be make all testing and modification)

Could someone make this work for me with a little fee please :)

thank,

Diego

Initialising ..... Done
Import Starting for Client Exec 5.3 & Later . Done
Importing Currencies .. Done
Importing Server .... Done
Importing Product Groups .. Done
Importing Products & Services
Import FAILED for Client Exec 5.3 & Later. Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'pricing' in 'where clause'