New install, some issues

crombiecrunch

Hello I have a new install and I am having some issues.

First when I go to the /admin/configgateways.php I get no options there for any payment gateways. It saus PAYMENT GATEWAYS in blue at the top, but there are no options what so ever.

Also on the parts that require the user to type a security code such as /domainchecker.php page the code image does not come up. I only get the red X.

Also on the /domainchecker.php page the frop down for the .com, .net, etc is blank.

How do i set this up?

I have whm installed in my root directory as I am jsut testing this and trying to find a good template for hosting ( anyone know of a good free one?)

As for the red X, check to see if your PHP has GD support.

For domain checker to work, I think you need to actually setup prices for domains extensions you want to sell. That's how it know what to fill out in the drop down.

As far as gateways, do you get the line that says "Activate Gateway:" and a pull down list of items, with a "activate" button? If so, have you tried selecting the gateway you want to use and clicking "activate"?