Adding DNS Management option to My Domains drop down option

Terrassi

Greetings All,

Having a particularly tough time trying to resolve a template discrepancy where I would like to add the DNS Management option for DNS enabled domains to the My Domains (clientareadomains.tpl) table for the drop-down selection options, but omit the management option for domains where DNS management is disabled.  Adding the DNS Management option to the Template Six has been fairly straight forward.  The issue is what variable could be used to omit the Domain DNS Management line in the event the domain does not support it?  I've dumped the $domains variable in the template, but unable to find anything that would be suitable.  Having a particularly rough time dumping all the smarty variables to find something relevant.  I've noticed there are other variables such as $allowrenew, but without being able to dump all the template variables I'm unsure what is available.  Quite interestingly I've noticed the side navigation in Template Six seems to be direct PHP logic unavailable to the template system, which leads me to believe this might not be possible.  At this point, I would even accept being able to just compare name server variables to distinguish between products.

The need primarily stems from the poor integration of DNS management features in the UI.  It requires far too many clicks for users to navigate and locate the option which leads to excessive support requests on our end.  We all know how users can be.

{if $domain.status eq 'Active'}
    <li><a href="clientarea.php?action=domaindetails&id={$domain.id}#tabNameservers"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-globe"></i> {$LANG.domainmanagens}</a></li>
    <li><a href="clientarea.php?action=domaincontacts&domainid={$domain.id}"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-user"></i> {$LANG.domaincontactinfoedit}</a></li>
    <li><a href="clientarea.php?action=domaindetails&id={$domain.id}#tabAutorenew"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-globe"></i> {$LANG.domainautorenewstatus}</a></li>
    <li><a href="clientarea.php?action=domaindns&domainid={$domain.id}"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-th-list"></i> {$LANG.domaindnsmanagement}</a></li>
    <li class="divider"></li>
{/if}
{if $domain.status eq 'Active'}
     <li><a href="clientarea.php?action=domaindetails&id={$domain.id}#tabNameservers"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-globe"></i> {$LANG.domainmanagens}</a></li>
     <li><a href="clientarea.php?action=domaincontacts&domainid={$domain.id}"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-user"></i> {$LANG.domaincontactinfoedit}</a></li>
     <li><a href="clientarea.php?action=domaindetails&id={$domain.id}#tabAutorenew"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-globe"></i> {$LANG.domainautorenewstatus}</a></li>
     {if $domain.dnsmanagement}
         <li><a href="clientarea.php?action=domaindns&domainid={$domain.id}"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-th-list"></i> {$LANG.domaindnsmanagement}</a></li>
     {/if}
     <li class="divider"></li>
 {/if}

Appreciate if anyone has any info on how to go about resolving.