Intergrating whmcs into site

skelkeys

That's yet another IE "feature". Don't worry about it, those who use IE deserve it. :)

So he should just tell his client sorry, use firefox me client, heres all your develipment $$ back, go find another developer.....

i am so tired of that blanket answer.......

77% of the population uses ie

http://marketshare.hitslink.com/report.aspx?qprid=0

16% uses firefox.

while ie may suck as some say you cant stay in business turning away 77% of your business.

So he should just tell his client sorry, use firefox me client, heres all your develipment $$ back, go find another developer.....

Did he say it was for a client? :?

while ie may suck as some say you cant stay in business turning away 77% of your business.

The OP said "I have nearly completed integrating whmcs into my site" so I'd like to know what business he's turning away exactly?

Microsoft says that the inactive scrollbar is normal, so my point was that IE folks are used to seeing it (it's even there if you type "about:blank" in the address bar).

Sounds to me like this is a hot button issue with you, and you were just waiting for someone to diss IE so you could go off.

av75769b8hdbj0.gif

Microsoft says that the inactive scrollbar is normal, so my point was that IE folks are used to seeing it (it's even there if you type "about:blank" in the address bar).

In that case his problem was different , i looked at his code and he was usnig overflow "auto" for the main container div tag in his CSS and when content exceeding the width/height set for an element , it will add scrollbars automatically.

In that case his problem was different , i looked at his code and he was usnig overflow "auto" for the main container div tag in his CSS and when content exceeding the width/height set for an element , it will add scrollbars automatically.

There's nothing to "add" since in IE browsers they are there whether they are needed or not. He wants to know how to eliminate them on pages where they are not necessary.

There's nothing to "add" since in IE browsers they are there whether they are needed or not. He wants to know how to eliminate them on pages where they are not necessary.

I just told him why the scrollbars are there , i did not tell him to "Add" anything.

well ,he fixed already as i can see !