Question about invoices

FPForum

I have a few clients whos orders were up around 12/18-12/19..I notice they have not paid there invoice and do not believe their invoice was even sent out. I also noticed there accounts are still active.

How can I set this up so that the invoices are automatically sent out and if not paid on time, they are moved to pending orders or inactive orders or something?

Thanks

Update: I have found 2 things inside the Configuration section for number of days before to send invoices and number of days before account is suspended. Are these the only parts that need to be filled out? I have that stuff filled out but do not think the invoice actually went out and its been over 5 days but the site still seams to be up

• WHMCS CEO

If not paid on time, they will be suspended if you have automatic suspension enabled and the cron running. If no invoices were generated, it sounds like you might not have your cron running.

Either way, it wouldn't set an order back to pending.

Matt