Interested in an honest opinion

nick93

On 26/06/2020 at 11:03 PM, TSF Computers said:

Seems kinda high, Might want to look into https://contabo.com/ they are affordable, and I use their VPS service fro hosting and never had any issues.

My friend, I was a client of contabo several months ago and I quit immediately. I would pay more money in order to get top support whenever needed....Contabo is one of the worst providers I've seen....they're answering support ticket really slow and their servers as slow as f$#! ....In fact I've signed up with  B3 HOSTING  about 3 days ago and I can tell you the same website I've been running on contabo 7 months ago, runs with at least 40% faster on B3s servers... Everybody wants affordable stuff these days, but not always affordable means quality and if I want to have a good competitive brand I go for better solutions...I don't want boutique stores, I'm looking big....of course that's just my point of view and some people may not agree with it..