Adding Single Sign on 3rd Party Apps within the Quick Shortcuts Panel

ismoh15

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. I've been lurking on this community for a while and your questions have been an extremely helpful learning tool for me. However, I have gotten stuck when trying to customize my client's service areas differently depending on the product. The nature of my business is such that disabling their access to cpanel is required. However, I am integrated with a drag and drop website builder called SitePad from which they can currently only access in cpanel.

I've already located the overview.tpl file and made some customizations. I noticed that on the existing quick shortcuts for the email shortcut the link is "clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id={$serviceid}&dosinglesignon=1&app=Email_Accounts" so naturally I tried "clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id={$serviceid}&dosinglesignon=1&app=SitePad_Website_Builder"

This link didn't work and redirected to cpanel, which I am assuming is because it is a third party integration. Any ideas on how to properly link this?

The actual name of the link when clicked from cpanel is https://servername.com:2083/cpsess5636744457/3rdparty/sitepad/index.live.php (changed the server name) and from some research my understanding is that "5636744457" is a unique session id. What am I missing?

Thank you in advance :)

P.S. I have to do something similar for wordpress for another product so help with that would be appreciated as well!