Request: ebay integration, payment mapping from bank accounts, Paypal and gocardless

To create a fully automated and integrating billing and accounting system with WHMCS in the centre.

WHMCS is used for our provisioning of Web-hosting accounts, it’s also used at the moment for our VOIP CDR implementation with the pfd invoices that are sent out according to the billing month.

Multiple projects that all inter-link with each other:

1)      To use and integrate a banking company like Revolut (I chose revolut because of their API availability but open to other banking companies who give a flexible API access) so that when customers pay via Bank Transfer, the payment is automatically added to the relevant invoice in whmcs and marked as PAID based on the Reference number

2)      Our eBay account sells items, I have setup zapier to create a client and invoice whenever an item on eBay is sold. The invoice goes to the client however the problem I am having is before the invoice is sent to the client, the invoice is marked as unpaid. (they have paid via paypal) So I need something like this:

Ebay order is placed -> Client is made on WHMCS -> Invoice is made on WHMCS -> Paypal Payment is verified that it has come in for that order (check if item is paid on eBay) -> Mark as payment received -> Send invoice to client

I want to get rid of zapier and let a developer do this automated. As we are VAT Registered the numbers have to be manipulated to exclude vat when being passed to whmcs which adds VAT again.

3)      VOIP Billing, to import Call Data Records from two different suppliers and import them to the invoice. At the moment we have this setup nicely with one of the suppliers, but it’s not 100% automated. I have to run a macro in excel, then upload to ftp, then a cron job gets the file and creates a new table in the database, the invoice generation gets that information based upon the date.

4)      There are more things that will open up in terms of requirements.