Organisation Name

Boss

In the domain name Contact Details I can not set the Organisation name at a length of any more than 4 to 5 characters. In either the Admin or client side.

If I set it correctly, directly in the registra's interface and view it in WHMCS all details are there, but if I press the save button it reverts back to 4 or 5 characters only.

This is using Distribute IT and AU domains.

Hi, this function works fine for me with WHMCS 3.5.1 and DIT registrar module. You are referring to the OrganisationName field right? I just verified admin side modification works.

You will need to check with DistributeIT support to find out why that is happening in your system.

It can not be anything to do with Distribute IT as it's the WHMCS program that is changing it back to the 4 or 5 characters again, after I update in Distribute IT interface.

The correct details will the display in WHMCS, but if I then press the Save button without changing anything, when the details then re-display with the updated info most the Organisation name is missing again.

And yes I am also using 3.5.1

You can wait for a confirmation from WHMCS support, but from past experience I am fairly sure their answer will be the same as mine. DistributeIT wrote the module for inclusion with WHMCS and they end up being responsible for providing support. I can confirm that the DIT module is working as expected in my WHMCS 3.5.1

• WHMCS CEO

As Nitro has said, you'll need to contact DistributeIT regarding this one as they maintain their own module and this isn't happening with any other registrar. I can't see anything in their module code that would be causing it, maybe you have some kind of auto-fill feature in your browser replacing the field with a stored value?

Matt