Looking for resell service for my client websites?

Hello Everyone,

We have just included website development to our agency’s services, and in order to retain them for longer,  we also plan on offering maintenance of their hosting and websites.
Some clients want me to build their website and host it to a reliable hosting provider. Hence, I am looking for a hosting provider that simplifies server management and allows me to keep track of multiple projects of my clients and manage my server with ease. I also search myself in different platforms, as per this guide (https://www.cloudways.com/blog/resell-hosting/) of Cloudways "With a single account, users can launch unlimited servers rather than to launch a new server every time they wish to launch a new project."

Also note, that I want to set up an additional revenue stream through which I can continue to earn even after the project has been handed over to the client.

So, what would you all suggest, can I give a try to use Cloudways platforms for my client websites?