Hello from Roslyn, WA

Hello, I am Ron – aka: Ron the Web Guy. I specialize in digital marketing with a focus on developing eCommerce websites. I have been working to develop websites and market online for both large and small companies since 1996, and I love it.

It all started in November of 1995, working with just a basic desktop in the back of my parents Real Estate office in Cle Elum, WA, I used my spare time to teach myself how to code websites, and by early 1996 I had launched two of them. One was a database-driven real estate website (the first of its kind in central WA) and the other site sold used Land Cruiser and Jeep parts. For those that remember those days … this was all done on old-school 28.8 dial-up modems (remember that squealy connection sound?) and using only NotePad on Windows 3.1. LOL

Fast forward to 2020 and I've worked at several of the big online companies that are located in the PNW - Microsoft, Samsung, T-Mobile, etc.

I've always loved helping small businesses so I am refocusing on small business web development and web hosting and that's how I landed on WHMCS.