Can i easily turn tens of cPanel services into DirectAdmin?

postcd

Hello,
on WHMCS 6.3.2 when i want to turn tens of cPanel (WHMCS server module) services into DirectAdmin (WHMCS server module) services/products, how i do it without the need to manually create services and copy paste all the product properties over?

On the product/service page of some of the clients i can change "Server:", but unsure if that would be so easy.

Also anyone knows if mine mentioned WHMCS version DirectAdmin module is still working? I have not found any changelog on https://docs.whmcs.com/DirectAdmin .

SUCCESS! following is how i converted cpanel products into DirectAdmin products

It is a bit tricky but i think i found how to convert cpanel products into directadmin products (it should work also for other kind of hosting account products). on my WHMCS 6.3 and i can say DirectAdmin module works good with current DirectAdmin (09/2019)

- i added new Server with DirectAdmin type (Setup -> procuts/Services -> Servers)
- i went to Setup -> Products/Services -> Products/Services, then clicked to edit one of the cpanel products (hosting plans) and on the "Module Settings" tab set the Directadmin.
- i have open one of the client's cpanel hosting product in WHMCS and changed Server from MyCpanelServerName to MyDirectAdminServerName.
At that point it given an impression the Server type was saved for that clients hosting product (page reload shown new server be assigned), but NO. When i clicked to suspend/unsuspend/create, it used my cPanel server hostname (wrongly) instead of DirectAdmin address and in the MySQL database/tblproducts/particular product, the Server ID was cpanel server ID. But when i clicked Save button (in the WHMCS/ some client's hosting products) then it reflected number of used packages next to the server name and changed the ID in mysql database and now API commands works good.

So in short:
Add DirectAdmin server in WHMCS
Edit all cpanel products (hosting packages) and set DirectAdmin in on its "Module Settings" tab
List all active or suspended cpanel services and open them one by one and change Server type in them and confirm changes by Save changes button Edited by postcd