Client area credit card Hook help

dpgthing

Hello,

When a customer changes their Payment method, I receive a system email alert, however, if they update their credit card or add a card to their billing profile, I do NOT get an alert. Is there a way that I could get an email alert if a client changes or adds a card to their client profile?

This is critical as if they do add a card and also have a current paypal subscription, paypal subscription will charge as well as their card creating 2 payments. If they put a card on File, and I get an alert, I can go in and cancel their paypal subscription to avoid this.

I'm looking for a hook code that will trigger upon any change action to client credit card and send me an email notification stating the client name at minimum, preferably a link to the client's billing profile page. 

Here was three response from whmcs:

In the meantime, it may be possible to develop something custom to achieve this using the ClientAreaPageCreditCard hook: https://developers.whmcs.com/hooks-reference/client-area-interface/#clientareapagecreditcard

Thank you!