Post account creation hook for shared reseller IP

Good Day

I was wondering if this already exists and if not where is the best place to start on this.

Basically it needs to set the dedicated IP of the reseller as a shared IP after account creation so that the reseller`s newly created cpanel accounts all fall under that IP. Basically isolating the reseller and all his clients to his dedicated IP.

client buys Reseller package online that includes a dedicated IP at package level. Clients IP is for example 10.0.0.4. Client creates new cpanel accounts and cpanel accounts are given IP 10.0.0.4.

currently only the resellers primary domain gets the dedicated IP and I have to manually log into WHM and set it as shared and if accounts were already created those cpanel accounts need to be changed to the resellers IP. I am trying to automate the process.

Any advice would be much appreciated.