Callback set for paymentsuccess=true invoice, but not redirecting to cart.php?a=complete

sonuyos

Hello,

So i have a gateway, which does not have traditional successurl, instead it got successurl and failurl as the callback, which is weird, but i think just laziness on developers part.

Now i want to integrate paymentsuccess=true so that it can be redirected from invoice to cart.php?a=complete, but it just doesnt redirect for new orders, the page calls back to invoice, but doesnt redirect complete page.

This is the original code of the callback file

if($response['status']=='success') {
    	# Successful

addInvoicePayment($invoiceid, $transid, "", $fees, $gatewaymodule); # Apply Payment to Invoice: invoiceid, transactionid, amount paid, fees, modulename
    	update_query("tblinvoices",array("notes"=>"PayUmoney"),array("id"=>$invoiceid));
		logTransaction($GATEWAY["name"],$response,"Successful"); # Save to Gateway Log: name, data array, status

} else {
		# Unsuccessful
	    logTransaction($GATEWAY["name"],$response,"Unsuccessful"); # Save to Gateway Log: name, data array, status

}
}

I edited it to the following.

if($response['status']=='success') {
    	# Successful

addInvoicePayment($invoiceid, $transid, "", $fees, $gatewaymodule); # Apply Payment to Invoice: invoiceid, transactionid, amount paid, fees, modulename
    	update_query("tblinvoices",array("notes"=>"PayUmoney"),array("id"=>$invoiceid));
		logTransaction($GATEWAY["name"],$response,"Successful"); # Save to Gateway Log: name, data array, status
	    $filename = $GATEWAY['systemurl'].'/viewinvoice.php?id='.$invoiceid.'&paymentsuccess=true';    // path of your viewinvoice.php

} else {
		# Unsuccessful
	    logTransaction($GATEWAY["name"],$response,"Unsuccessful"); # Save to Gateway Log: name, data array, status
        $filename = $GATEWAY['systemurl'].'/viewinvoice.php?id='.$invoiceid.'&paymentfailed=true';    // path of your viewinvoice.php

}
}
HEADER("location:$filename");

Added these lines

$filename = $GATEWAY['systemurl'].'/viewinvoice.php?id='.$invoiceid.'&paymentsuccess=true';    // path of your viewinvoice.php
	    $filename = $GATEWAY['systemurl'].'/viewinvoice.php?id='.$invoiceid.'&paymentfailed=true';    // path of your viewinvoice.php

What am i doing wrong?? what should be the correct code?