Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_oci.so'

Castrico

Hi guys, I'm having some trouble with my installation of whcms. I recently updated my apache from 3 to 4 and the PHP version to 7.2 but after that when I try to enter to the admin site of my whcms appears an error displaying this:

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_oci.so' (tried: /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_oci.so (/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_oci.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_oci.so.so (/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_oci.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/soluhost/public_html/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(32, 'PHP Startup: Un...', 'Unknown', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

anybody knows what can I do to solve this? It is very important for me to solve this quick but I haven't found any solution yet. 

Thanks for any help you can give me guys.

• 4 years later...