Looking to hire somebody to help with integration of WHMCS & Wordpress & More

Either integrated, or at least appear seemless to an end user.  I run a website where I offer computer backup services (no hosting).  The website is fairly simple, and is currently based on Wordpress with the Thesis theme.  I'm not completely married to this design if someone was against it.  I have WHMCS setup somewhat and like that it can handle some basic customer portal tasks, especially billing, but more importantly I have it already somewhat integrated with a backend so that when cusomers order a service, their account is provisioned automatically.  I have also figued out the the shopping cart pretty well and have product and services setup.  I am still in design and feasibility phase, but feel that everything will work.  Instead of me spending weeks or months tweaking and making things work, I think this is a good time for someone that knows what they are doing to step it am make it all happen.

Ideally, I need someone proficent in both WHMCS & Wordpress.  It would be super helpful if you were also comfortable with api calls and can work with a "custom server module" that was created by the company that developed the back end server system we use. 

Initially, my scope is to work on the integrate as far as look and feel.  For someone proficient, this will be quite simple.  Longer term, I'd like to integrate the WHMCS deeper into my backend server by bringing in Single Sign On capability so that a customer can just click a link and be automatically signed into theback end server.  If I find someone comfortable with this, I would be especially happy.

I will pay well for quality work.

@mwndesign, tried to message you but you cannot receive direct messages it said.  Here is what I was trying to send...

Hi, thanks for responding.  Yes, I am still looking.  Are you familiar with Thesis?  Do you have an opinion of it good or bad?  Do you have anything like what I am looking for that I can look at?  Also, how do you typically charge?  Hourly, by the job, etc?  I will have more questions, but we can start there.

Hi @Burt C

The messaging will be due to us both being low level members. 

Haven't any experience with Thesis as i create all WordPress themes from scratch to match the design my clients require.  Examples wise if you take a look at my website there are some examples of my work on there https://www.mwn-design.co.uk

I charge either hourly or by the job, as this would be a large job it would be better to charge by the job. 

If you drop me an email with all your questions and requirements then i will be better able to provide a quote for everything & also answer all of your questions.

If you email me @ matt@mwn-design.co.uk we will be able to chat better.