WHMCS integrating with Zapier, Segment or similar?

xnetco

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2019 at 12:52 PM, xnetco said:

Hello.

I'm looking to integrate WHMCS into a tool like Segment.io or zapier but both seem to have limited functionality.

Is anyone aware of anything like this we could use?

Cheers

Did you find a solution? I'm working on a huge saas project and we use whmcs for web host billing and saas billing. Trying to take billing data and move it over to mixpanel or another tracking tool so I can view data/graphs in one area. Segment is probably the best option for that. I thought about purchasing report generator by modulesgarden but they are really pushing metricscube so I have a feeling they will phase out updates and support for report generator soon. There's no way I would pay $70/mo just to see my billing report data with metricscube. Considering switching billing systems or having a custom coded api build that will send data from whmcs to segment. 

5 minutes ago, xnetco said:

I gave up and ended using Google Sheets with the help of Grizzlyware.

So they helped you custom code something that would send the data to Google sheets? Or did they have something available already? I'm trying to decide how to move forward and looking for the best solution that would provide full automation.