Authorize.net echeck test mode?

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any way to test the authorize.net echeck payment gateway. After selecting it there doesn't seem to be a test mode option like there is  for authorize.net and authorize.net CIM, so I have no way to really test it. I would also like to point out that with authorize.net CIM it is possible for a users checking information stored in CIM so ACH should also be possible though the CIM gateway, whether or not WHMCS devs want to look into that or not is none of my business really but I just thought I would point it out. 

I was also wondering, is there any way I can enter a clients payment info myself without logging in as the client? I'm currently migrating to WHCMS and have a bunch of stored info but am switching to authorize.net CIM and going to use the authorize.net echeck as well so I have a bunch of stored info I really need to get rid of and on to the authorize.net CIM, the only way I have found to do this so far is to login as the client and enter the details or add it from the clients page. The issue is that I can't add checking info from the clients page only credit card info, and also without being able to set a test mode for echeck I cannot add the customers checking info manually when logging in as them because it gets declined on a test invoice (I'm currently using the sandbox).