Jump to content

Problem fetching number of unpaid invoice

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

My WHMCS instance is having an issue on fetching number of unpaid invoices , it seems that the problem is related the language choosen . When I choose ENGLISH as a lang i got 7 unpaid invoices ( is the exact number) , but when i choose french or arabic i got 0 unpaid invoices , you'll find below screenshots for the problem :



Debugging output : 

As you see below the clientsstats object has  (7) as value of numunpaidinvoices field





As you see below the clientsstats object has  (0) as value of numunpaidinvoices field


What could be the problem and how i could resolve it ?

Thanks in advance ! 


Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 4.21.20 PM.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated