WHMCS - 2Checkout Integration - Notification Issues

Hi team,

I am facing issues with 2CO payment gateway - I have not been able to make a single successfulI purchase as yet. I have configured 2CO & WHMCS as per the documentation & tried everything but cannot get it to work.

Here's what happens upon checkout from the cart:

- redirected to 2CO & upon entering card details payment is successfully deducted from the card (customer receives the success email from 2co as well), 

- On one of the screens this is seen "Payment Processing Completed. However it may take a while for 2CheckOut fraud verification to complete and the payment to be reflected on your account. Please wait while you are redirected back to the client area..."

- Customer is redirected to client area login page even if logged in previously (URL in browser is 2checkout.com/checkout/purchase, not my domain URL!)

- Logging in, customer is taken to the client area (now URL is my domain), but the invoice is not marked as paid. In admin area, payment status is shown as "incomplete".

The error seems to be with the notifications (modules/gateways/callback/tco.php) as there are no successful Notification messages when I see the 2CO INS log. In WHMCS gateway logs, there are 2 messages for each checkout 1. Product successfully created (Ok), 2. Either "Unsuccessful" or "MD5 Hash Failure". (I have reconfirmed that the Secret word is exactly the same in both 2CO & WHMCS)

(Something that I have noticed is the time - my WHMCS time is set at UTC+0 & 2CO time is UTC-4 - could that be any factor?)

Any help is appreciated.

WHMCS version - 7.4.2

TiA

Tausif

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 5.01.37 PM.png

• 1 month later...