Anyone Else Having A Problem Adding Contacts?

sleeplessmark

I've just upgraded to 3.5 and have set about skinning the new templates. However I have come to test the add contact page and I can't seem to get it to work.

I have ensured that I am using a vanilla template file in case I'd made any changes that caused a problem, then deleted everything out of templates_c, tried again but still the same problem.

It seems that the form submits okay as I am then redirected to the manage contacts page, but the details aren't getting submitted to the database, as I just get the error message saying " # No Contacts Found # ", with the page I've been directed to as being set at clientarea.php?action=contacts&id=0.

I had a quick look round and can't see anything for this issue on any other posts, so that would point to something wrong with my setup, anyone have any idea what it might be, or will I need to bug support?

Cheers.

ah sorted it now thanks. After digging around a bit it seems that it was a problem with the database not having the new fields for 3.5 enter into it for some odd reason, once i added the info from the 3.5.0 upgrade .sql file to the db it began working, not sure why the installer didn't add these fields in, guess I must have messed something up!

Cheers.

• WHMCS Developer
I'm getting the same error - I've had a look through the SQL files and i can't see that anything is missing, but it's still not working from either the admin panel of the client side.

Hi

Please submit a ticket and we will take a look at your setup.

Joe