Jump to content

Comma in company name results in mail failure: Could not instantiate mail function


Recommended Posts

I'm on 7.5.1.

Today I just found a potential bug: whenever a client's company name contains a comma, such as ABC Company, Inc., any mail sent to the client will fail with error "Could not instantiate mail function". I did not test with any other character or other fields. I'm using PHP Mail.

Can others run a test by adding a mock client with a comma in company name and send a test welcome email to it and see if it results in this error?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated