$carttpl variable in standard_cart/domain-renewals.tpl

Hi,

I've noticed an anomaly with the $carttpl variable in the domain-renewals.tpl file when using a child order form template, whereby the variable is equal to the child template, not the parent template, even though the page is being served from the parent template, normally with other template files the carttpl variable would equal the parent template name.

Here's an example/scenario to demonstrate the problem.

Normal/expected behaviour (using domainregister.tpl as an example):

standard_cart is set as the order form template - I go to the Domain Search page page, domainregister.tpl is served from the standard_cart directory, $carttpl = standard_cart

premium_comparison is set as the order form template - I go to the Domain Search page page, domainregister.tpl is served from the standard_cart directory (as the file does not exist in premium_comparison directory, therefore parent template is used), $carttpl = standard_cart

Anomaly/unexpected behaviour (when using domain-renewal.tpl):

standard_cart is set as the order form template - I go to the Domain Renewals page, domain-renewal.tpl is served from the standard_cart directory, $carttpl = standard_cart

premium_comparison is set as the order form template - I go to the Domain Renewals page, domain-renewal.tpl is served from the standard_cart directory (as the file does not exist in premium_comparison directory, therefore parent template is used), however, $carttpl = premium_comparison (it does not reflect that the file is being served from the parent template directory.

This is causing a problem for us as we use the following code to load a dependant file, however, WHMCS is now looking for this in the wrong directory (the child theme rather than the parent, where the file is being served from):

{include file="orderforms/$carttpl/anotherfile.tpl"}

Are you aware of this issue, and are there any plans to fix this?

Kind regards,

Chris