Affiliate not working when WHMCS on separate domain...?

dexus

I just noticed that Affiliate does not work, when WHMCS is on separate domain.

I am shure that this was working while I was testing the demo version, but I was testing it on the same domain as my main web site, so now when I put WHMCS on separate domain, order is not registered by affiliate, only "number of visitors" is increased when I visit web site through affiliate link, but after new sign up and completed order, that is not added to affiliate account.

For example I have a domain mymainwebsite.com and mywhmcsbilling.com, and when client comes through mywhmcsbilling.com/*?aff=002, it is successfully redirected to mymainwebsite.com like it should, and WHMCS increase number of visitors for affiliate with id=2, but after finished order, he doesn't get that order as referred.

One more thing that I changed is that I enabled "only pay a one time payout for this product", so maybe that can be a reason for this.

One more thing that I changed is that I enabled "only pay a one time payout for this product", so maybe that can be a reason for this.

Yes, that is the reason, when "only pay a one time payout for this product" is enabled that order is not added to affiliate account.

Is this a bug, or there is a reason for this?

• WHMCS CEO

The only thing that would cause it to not be credited would be the cookie not being present on the visitors computer. The setting for the payout on the product will have no effect so the changing of that will be coincidental.

Matt