Hi everyone!

Hey All!  My name is Jeffrey, and I live in the Charlotte, North Carolina area of the United States.  I've started out with online presences back in the late 80's with my first BBS, which quickly grew to a fairly large at that time POP using Galacticomms MajorBBS BBS software.  I met my wife while working on the boards, in IRC, and decided to move down to North Carolina 22 years ago to marry her.

Between that time and now, I have been working on various projects relating to networks, and am starting to wind down and look into retirement days (I'll be 47 this April).  I have a 27 year old son who lives next door to me, a 9 year old daughter at home, 4 cats, 1 dog, a rabbit, and my lovely wife.  I like designing/drawing, and have 8 designs/tattoos of what I have drawn and designed, but keep it professional with the ability to cover them up with a short sleeve shirt and pants. 

I'm proficient in several programming languages, though new to Smarty (.tpl),  prefer Linux (SuSE is my favorite distro), and enjoy working with both Plesk and cPanel.  I also enjoy working in Windows, but don't care for the Mac environment.  During my time in my office, I often listen to music (anything but Opera and Rap), and watching the Science Channel and Discovery Channel. 

I've been diagnosed and treated with treatment resistant Bipolar I schizoaffective, Asthma and COPD, and have found the online community to be my greatest outlet as a source of comrades.

I switched up, and came to WHMCS with the integration and ease of use with modules that I think are important to me, and my time.  I'm very laid back, like to help when I can, and know I don't know everything even after all these years working with computers and networks. 

My goals with this current project (WHMCS) is to build a successful provisioning service which does not rely on contracts, jumping threw hoops, or misrepresentation to the client, and bring back some of the old business practices of customer satisfaction that I've seen lost over the years.  Feel free to ask me almost anything you'd like to know about me, and I'm usually pretty honest, or at least will tell you that I am not going to answer something.

My shop is located at https://www.jjhservers.com and is a Corporate offshoot of intelliStar Technologies, Inc. that is dba JJH Servers, and is based off from WordPress and WHMCS.  I've included a picture of me and my family (I'm in the red shirt and "CAT" hat), as I always found it rewarding to see what others in the community look like. 

If anyone is interested in joining forces, or giving their take on what works, or anything else, I'm available to talk!

Thanks!

Jeffrey

22382109_10214343486171818_410884624140472124_o.jpg