Affiliate Reports

cma01

I've started using the affiliate system and it is a little confusing.

My plan is to do a monthly payout on the first for all referrals earned the previous month. So for example, the 12/1 affiliate payment would be for anything billed in November.

I can do this, but right now the reporting is a little confusing for the affiliate. If they log in, all they see is the service packages that have been signed up for by the referral, which is what shows on the monthly email they receive as well.

The payment history on the admin affiliate view shows the detail, but there is really no way for the affiliate to see that.

Is there a way to customize the email that the affiliate receives so that it displays the previous month's transactions?

In regards to my question above, is there a way to change the REFERRALTABLE merge field for the email template to include the transaction table that displays in the admin?

Then I have a different question. How do you record payments to the affiliates? Do the withdrawal requests have to be made from the client area? Do I just keep changing the withdrawn amount and I pay it out?

I'd like to be able to track the payments and enter a payment reference number, like the Paypal transaction number or a check #.