$post_hello_message['subject']

PanamaCityPC

Hello!

I don't normally do posts like this, but the welcome message encouraged it, so sure, what the heck. :)

I am pleased that this looks like a helpful and friendly community so far. That's always a wonderful thing!

I'm PanamaCityPC, and I have been doing websites since 1996, although I've recently begun to try and actually expand this into a paying business, so I needed something really nice like WHMCS to help with that.

Actually, I tried WHMCS a couple/few years ago, and - sorry to say - felt a bit meh about it. Overwhelmed by some of the setup, and I couldn't get it to do what I wanted. But I've seen it pop up in places, and I've become impressed by it, so I looked into giving it another go - and either I've changed, or it has (or maybe both), but it really looks like a more refined product for the most part.

Like cPanel, I think there's some things I don't like — but I've successfully used cPanel for 15 years now, if not longer. So hopefully I can live with WHMCS like I do with cPanel - mostly quite happy. hehe

So a warm hello to you all! And I'm glad to be here. :)