Need some CSS/Template help

rbro

I'm trying to update my template to take advantage of new features in WHMCS. I took Matt's advice and copied everything from my old custom template directory to the new directory, except for the headers and footers files. Now I'm trying to bring over some of the custom changes in the CSS file. I think I'm getting close, but this image shows some of the "customizations" I'm still missing:

attachment.php?attachmentid=5&stc=1&d=1196356913

It has the correct link colors, the correct navigation (support, client area, announcements etc.)

Here's the updated version for 3.4.1:

attachment.php?attachmentid=6&stc=1&d=1196357187

Wrong link colors, wrong navigation on top etc. Can somebody tell me what "elements" (or whatever they're called) I need to copy over from my old custom css file to get the right link colors and navigation etc.? And lastly, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the affiliates link to appear within the client area navigation. Thanks for your help.

goodnav.jpg

badnav.jpg