Your Thoughts Please

FPForum

your selling hosting yet you have a link to free hosting at the bottom of your site. kind of kills that chance to have a paying customer doesn't it.

Without being to harsh, that design ...oh my god, looks like a piece of paper put through the wash losing all the color.

Try templatemonster.com or even a use a free open source template, but get something else.

a few spelling issues like:

guarantee spelled gaurantee in your top graphic

immediately at the bottom spelled immediatly

Pastel colors are easier on the eyes. But a bit too much green I think.

I believe the biggest difference could be achieved by changing the main back ground color from the current light green to a simple pattern (other than green). A dark gray diagonal seems to be popular these days. Neutral as far as being a distraction and would stand the page out.

Agree with Generic on the free link...

its looking good, i personally think the homepage is a little too busy, loads going on there, but each to their own

Thanks for your opinoin outhost. I was starting to feel the same way a little..Any idea's on things that should be taken out? left in? re-organized? widing the table? remove some images?

I'm still new to this "game" so I'm always looking for helpful insights...Roger made some excellent points and ever since adding the darker background I really think it stands out more. I love getting good tips like that it really makes the site look better!