I want to integrate

FPForum

Hey all, I'm trying to integrate my WHMCS directly into my site...Here's what I would like to do

My current layout is using wordpress..I would like to take the header/footer of my WHMCS and replace it with the header/footer from my wordpress...

I thought this would be fairly easy..I figured the index.php would have some sort of "php include header.tpl" and footer.tpl but don't see that there..Any ideas how I can go about doing this? Which file's I may need to edit?

Any ideas how I can go about doing this? Which file's I may need to edit?

Hi FPForum,

The very first thing you should do is decide which layout you would like to use: Portal or Default. Log into your admin panel, click the Configuration menu and select General Configuration. The General tab will have a selection box for Template. You can try both styles to see which you prefer.

Likewise with the order forms, but you have three styles from which to choose: Default, Boxes, and Singlepage.

Now let's say that you're using the Portal style template with the Boxes order forms. Your path to the correct templates (within your whmcs folder):

/templates/portal

/templates/orderforms/boxes

Within the /templates/portal directory the following files will be of immediate interest:

header.tpl

footer.tpl

homepage.tpl

If you anticipate doing a lot of customization, it would be best to copy the entire template folder and give it a new name. Once you make changes and upload this folder into your /templates folder on your site, WHMCS will pick it up and offer it as a choice in the General Configuration.

Also be aware that files are cached in the templates_c folder, so if you don't see a change that you made, then just delete all the files in templates_c in order to force WHMCS to use the changed files.

Hope this helps get you started!