How long do you want to register this for? dropdown menu empty

markc

Latest v7.2.3 freshly reinstalled to solve a cart.php 500 Internal Server Error crash. After selecting a domain to search for on the home page the cart.php?a=add&domain=register page comes up and if it says the domain is available the "How long do you want to register this for?" dropdown menu is empty and so far I have not been able to find the right magic to get it to show at least 1 year. Any clues where to look?

What I have done is written a simple script to populate the tld, pricing+markup and tld order direct from the Synergy Wholesale (AU) API so it's possible I have missed out on some setting that needs to flow through to the template but I am at a loss where to look to track this down.

Yes, that part worked fine, there are 376 tlds inserted with up to 10 years of marked up pricing, and in a reasonable order. The default price is in AUD and when I manually update the (only extra) USD pricing then all fields seem to be populated for both rates for all years available from the registrar. The Synergy Wholesale API is so much faster than using the Enom auto update module which often times out on me.

I only update the tbldomainpricing and tblpricing tables so maybe I am missing an entry in another table perhaps?

INSERT INTO `tbldomainpricing` (

`extension`,

`dnsmanagement`,

`emailforwarding`,

`idprotection`,

`eppcode`,

`autoreg`,

`group`,

`order`

INSERT INTO tblpricing (

`type`,

`currency`,