Domain Registration Issues..

FPForum

I'm using directi and trying to setup automatic domain registration...I'm having several problems.

I prepaid funds into my reseller account (I am unable to add funds via the customer account I created)

I go through and attempt to register a domain and pay the invoice successfully. Then, when in the admin panel and goto the invoice it says the payment was made but under nameservers it says "There is no website for xxxxx.com" and there are no nameservers listed there.

I set 4 default nameservers (partially branded) I got my from whmcs resellers panel that were like:

info139638.mercury.orderbox-dns.com

and some others...

Once everything is done and the invoice is paid i get an email stating the invoice is pending payment and gives me a unique link to go and make payment:

http://infoXXXXXX.myorderbox.com/servlet/PrePaymentServlet?etcetcetcetc...

So all in all, the domain is never registered even though payment is made, what am I missing here? Is there some setting I need to fix in my resellers panel?

*I have funds in my domains.whmcs.com resellers account

*I have my 4 partially branded nameservers set in my whmcs control panel

*I have my automatic registrar set to directi in my whmcs control panel

What am I missing? PLEASE help!! :)

Thanks redsign. I have transferred the funds from my reseller account to my customer account. Will try now and let you know if it works. Also, any idea why when i look at a domain in the whmcs admin panel it says

"the domain xxxxxx.com is not registered to a website" or something like that? Anything to be worried about? Thanks

Just an update, That seamed to get it to automatically register Redsign. However, once the client pays it still shows up as "Pending" under their domain section. It's like I have to manually go in and set the domain to "Active"..is this suppose to be like that? Anyway to get it so it manually makes it active after payment?

Thanks!