[No Hosting! Click to Add] displaying even when hosting package selected

ManAmplifier

Hi there

Setup of WHMCS and migration of my H-Sphere customers has been going great so far, and then this happened:

From the WHMCS client area, once a client has chosen a domain and reached the cart the [No Hosting! Click to Add] warning is displayed, as you'd expect. But when this warning is clicked and the hosting package selected, the package subsequently shows in the cart but the [No Hosting! Click to Add] warning remains adjacent to the domain, as though the domain and package aren't linked/associated. Presumably I've missed something when setting up products/domain registration? I have three hosting packages in a single group and my domain registration is automated (enom). Everything seems to be working fine otherwise. I only noticed this when a prospective customer called and asked me to talk him through the process because the warning was confusing him.

Any help with this would be much appreciated - I noticed this guy had the same problem but there was no resolution:

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?109799-No-Hosting!-Click-to-Add

Cheers

Ah, I've discovered that if you select "Require domain" when setting up products this is resolved, and domains/packages can be associated.

Hi there

Setup of WHMCS and migration of my H-Sphere customers has been going great so far, and then this happened:

From the WHMCS client area, once a client has chosen a domain and reached the cart the [No Hosting! Click to Add] warning is displayed, as you'd expect. But when this warning is clicked and the hosting package selected, the package subsequently shows in the cart but the [No Hosting! Click to Add] warning remains adjacent to the domain, as though the domain and package aren't linked/associated. Presumably I've missed something when setting up products/domain registration? I have three hosting packages in a single group and my domain registration is automated (enom). Everything seems to be working fine otherwise. I only noticed this when a prospective customer called and asked me to talk him through the process because the warning was confusing him.

Any help with this would be much appreciated - I noticed this guy had the same problem but there was no resolution:

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?109799-No-Hosting!-Click-to-Add

Cheers