Username Issue With Two Domains Having Same First 8 Letters

sleeplessmark

Hi,

I've recently purchased a WHMCS license and I'm currently integrating it into my hosting setup, I'm loving how well in works in comparison to MB4, which was terrible IMHO.

However I've have run into a problem regarding account creation. I have WHMCS setup to mark all cPanel hosting accounts as pending until I authorise them manually. This works fine until I come up against a hosting account that has a similar domain name to that of another on my server. I see that the default username for each account is the first 8 letters of the associated domain, however if for example I have fantasticdomains.com and then fantastichosting.com on the same server, I get an error stating that the requested account username is already taken.

I have tried to override the name but as soon as I click create it goes back to trying to put the first 8 letters in.

I have dug around in the admin area, the manual, and the forum, and I've not been able to find where it is that I can override the username, if it is indeed possible, or what I should do to avoid this issue.

Thanks advance to anyone who can help me on this one!