my onlinenic module is ready

suprahost

Hello

I created an onlinenic module v. 1.0 for whmcs, it required my about 1 week of work due to terrible onlinenic API and support.

currently using the online module you/the client can

- get current dns

- get current domain client data

- Register a domain name

- Transfer a domain name

- Change DNS

- Lock/unlock domain name

- Test mode

Limitations

1) Automatic registration is NOT suggested because onlinenic does not accept format errors on phone (only +1.7777777777 is accepted)

and other fields should be corrected to accept the registration. So if the client does not enter data using onlinenic format the registration will fail. So it's better to use the manual registration from WHMCS , verify client data (address , state , phone...) and register the domain name without any problem.

2) Due to onlinenic api limitation to update only some user data, at this time you/the client can't change First Name and Last name using

WHMCS . The client can only see the current data.

3) Due to onlinenic api limitation you can't set 3rd and 4rd dns (onlinenic does not permit to GET 3rd and 4rd dns from whois)

- you can use test mode also if really unseful with onlinenic (it works really bad)

- It works with following extension without any problem (not tested with other ext)

.com/.net/.org , .biz, .info , .us

Bye

I solved the 2th problem , now the client can update data.

Regarding the 3th problem onlinenic replied as follow (after my email)

Our technical decided to update our whois searching system. They have inserted it into working schedule and plan to make it done in weeks. The optimistic time is 1 week. Please check it later. Thank you much!

Great!

Where can we download it?

[MOD EDIT] Not allowed to advertise commercial products or services on our forums, comments removed.