Problem with design integration in Joomla

TerrasIOI

Hello,

When I use Joomla rendered source and copy to header.tpl file, it works with minor security problem.

However, if I use Joomla source code from template and put into header.tpl, fcss format is gone and at the top I'm getting those signs:

"id ) { initEditor(); } ?> " ; ?> " ; ?>"

Any clue on what can be wrong?

Hi, Why don't use the Joomla wrapper(with full width)? works fine for me.

I have WHMCS on a subdomain and my main page on the root domain. when you click on billing goes into the wrapper. Looks great and consistant

That is a solution I admit. However, it is hard to link proper to different sections within support area then. For example I'm linking from welcome mail directly into some knowledge base topics and so.

Even SSL is not working as well.

If you found a way, please tell :-)

the code between the div tags is not displayed until until a link is clicked. Now that sounds pretty dumb I know. But, using a pretty common piece of C# code or jscript. The div and it's contents are actually in place but not seen until the code is activated via a link. Looks like a frame but isn't.

this page http://smallbusinessnetworks.biz/tutorials.html on my site is not active anymore but it uses hidden <div> 's. Yes, I know the text is too big but thats because the style is not being applied anymore. Again because the page is no longer used.

Click the tutorial links on the side to see the effect.

edit: You can google for hidden <div> and find out all you want.

• 2 weeks later...
the code between the div tags is not displayed until until a link is clicked. Now that sounds pretty dumb I know. But, using a pretty common piece of C# code or jscript. The div and it's contents are actually in place but not seen until the code is activated via a link. Looks like a frame but isn't.

this page http://smallbusinessnetworks.biz/tutorials.html on my site is not active anymore but it uses hidden <div> 's. Yes, I know the text is too big but thats because the style is not being applied anymore. Again because the page is no longer used.

Click the tutorial links on the side to see the effect.

edit: You can google for hidden <div> and find out all you want.

Yes, I found the problem, it was a div related.

Thanks.