How to edit the Recent Support Tickets box on clientareahome.tpl

neaweb6

I am trying to edit the Recent Support Tickets box and replace it with some text and an external link. I can't figure out what to edit though. I'm looking through the clientareahome.tpl file but i'm not seeing it. I see a bunch of if/else statements, but editing those just breaks the page.

support.PNG

Hi.

The tpl receives a variable called $ panels (Std Object) and arms the bootstrap panels with a smarty function with each of the panels.

Check out this hook: http://docs.whmcs.com/Hooks:ClientAreaHomepagePanels

I do not know if you can change the content that WHCMS creates by default. What I think is, with the hook create a new panel and inside the tpl delete the item "recent Support tickets".

Hi.

The tpl receives a variable called $ panels (Std Object) and arms the bootstrap panels with a smarty function with each of the panels.

Check out this hook: http://docs.whmcs.com/Hooks:ClientAreaHomepagePanels

I do not know if you can change the content that WHCMS creates by default. What I think is, with the hook create a new panel and inside the tpl delete the item "recent Support tickets".

Thanks for the info! I couldn't find documentation on it because I was searching for the wrong thing! I was able to add a panel using WHMCS's hook documentation. For reference, to delete the Support Tickets panel, this hook does the trick on the Six template:

<?php
use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item;

add_hook('ClientAreaHomepagePanels', 1, function (Item $homePagePanels)
{
$homePagePanels->removeChild('Recent Support Tickets');
});
?>