pre built routines - date / sort by etc

fwebs

Hi,

I guess this one is directed at Matt as hes the only only one that might know this.

Ive built my own addon for tracking expenses which is working fine but it would be great if I could make use of a few things that you use on other areas of whmcs.

Firstly it would be good to know the code you use to add the date picker to a text field. I know i can download my own and integrate that but it would be much better if I knew the routine you already use on other pages.

The other thing that would be of use would be what you use to order the lists by clicking column headers. Did you make a function to deal with that or is it more hard coded then that.

This is the reason I asked about having the admin templates viewable so that we could easily create our own addons and make the best use of existing code and practices.

Once Ive finished the script Ill be creating a set of reports to go with it