Access Denied: You are not authorized to perform this action

xinan

Hi there,

i'm new here and stumbled upon a problem, probably quite normal for the folks here.

I was about to set up my web hosting services. and everything went okay, until I untick "Test Mode" and try to approve a domain I buy myself(for the sake of testing), but I am greeted with the error messages :

Order Accept Encountered Problems

Access Denied: You are not authorized to perform this action

I know that the problem lies with the IP Address (i hope so), which is why I've whitelisted my server's Ip Address to the domain registrar (and use the API key correctly).

1. When i pressed the "Accept Order" button manually, I track the logs and it gives me this :

Date Description Username IP Address

23/09/2016 17:28

Domain Registration Failed - Domain ID: 5 - Domain: asmahavon.biz - Error: Access Denied: You are not authorized to perform this action

admin 61.6.2.xx

2. Same case when it's automated, run by cron :

23/09/2016 16:19

Domain Registration Failed - Domain ID: 5 - Domain: asmahavon.biz - Error: Access Denied: You are not authorized to perform this action

admin 61.6.2.xx

23/09/2016 16:19

Running Automatic Domain Registration on Payment

admin 61.6.2.xx

And here's the main questions,

1. Is there any way I can make sure whmcs use my server's ip address, instead of my own ip address so that i dont get rejected from approving the domain.

2. Aren't the request supposed to be sent from server's ip address since it's an automated cron job (for automatic registration upon successful payment)?