WHMCS API: getting product add ons

wdele

Hey guys,

I have an issue using the WHMCS API. I'll quickly describe my situation:

We utilise WHMCS. We want a completely different interface for reporting malfunctions. We already created a login page using the `validatelogin` API function, so users can login. In the session variables we pass the username, md5 encrypted password and client ID. What we want to do is get all products from the client account, get their product add ons and if any match the string "SLA" for example show it in a table. From there on, we can pick it up.

Could anyone help us and/or 'spoonfeed' the code? ;) I've noticed that I personally learn more from seeing the code and analysing what does what and what logic there is.

THANK YOU!

Regards,

wdele

Take a look through the API documentation. That's the best place to start here

I have (naturally), but can't make much sense out of it. I can't get it to return an array of the product add ons in the first place. It always returns "NULL", even when there are add ons. I could also get product info of a specific product, parse the JSON and/or XML to get the add ons and see if any strings match "SLA". But that is a bad solution.