WHMSonic Root Password incorrect ?

Hi, Forum dwellers :?:

I had everything working with WHMSonic server module in WHMCS for 6 months / WHMCS was setting up the radios with no trouble at all, but now after the last cPanel bug-grades sorry upgrades and new "Features" my WHMCS will not log into the Root of WHMSonic to create the new just bought radio account anymore, it gives me this error *pasted below, even if I use the Hash in setup to log in.

I did try everything, but as of yet not luck connecting to Root with WHMCS using the WHMSonic Server and the password is correct as I log into my server as root and know the password very well.

*Order Accept Encountered Problems

Login Failed. Please check root password configured for WHMSonic server.

Are any of you not connecting to root when selling radios? (Could one of you test this on your side perhaps)

Hosting Accounts are created with no problem at all its just WHMSonic server side that I get the Root password error message.

Any advice, please?

Greets

W

(Edit)

I managed to solve this by contacting Sonic and this is the new module if you are NOT using packages on the Panel but setting them from WHMCS:

Download: http://www.whmsonic.com/api/downloads/whmcs_whmsonicv2.0.5.zip

Try again after the update, it should work fine.

If I get the other Module I will post it to just for others that might need it ....

Edited by ITWolfy
I solved it