Bit of a statistics mess

Neil Hennigan

Hi All;

Before I go calling this a bug, I thought I'd check to see if anyone has experienced similar discrepancies to the below, and where/how I might be able to get it all reset.

System Summary shows 1 overdue invoice ($412), while the statistics on the left shows 0 (which is correct).

Statistics on left and monthly report each show 2 active support tickets (in October), although there are none in our system.

Statistics show 1 pending account, although there are none.

Our monthly report shows that there were 1 each New Orders/New Accounts/New Invoices (but no tickets or cancellations) on 26 October that are not otherwise in our system.

We've just deleted hundreds of transactions and accounts after running some major tests.. so it could well be us and not a bug. Which is why I hesitate to call it such...

These transactions simply don't exist, though. Any thoughts? Similar experiences?

Thanks, Neil

• WHMCS CEO

These items will exist. The most likely cause is they have for some reason been left behind when removing a client or are in the database assigned to a gateway that is no longer active. Open a ticket and we can remove them for you.

Matt