Putting Card on Homepage

Hello all. I am still getting my head around the templating system and hooks. However, could you please put me in the right direction. I am using the six template and trying to put the cart product comparison and sign up on the homepage/index.php.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to achieve this?

Thank you :idea:

Hi there,

What your after involves a mix of templates, it sounds like. The orderform template covers the cart portion of the site, while the 'six' template (or main template) covers the main part of the site. You might want to choose another project to wrap your head around this ;)

you might be able to pull this off with the include statement in smarty, something like

{include file="orderforms/standard_cart/products.tpl"}

but there would likely have to be some options and variables passed to that.

Thanks so much twhiting!

I've started working with different template (for the same version of WHMCS). From my reading it seemed that creating a clientarea hook for the homepage may enable access to the same product variables and so forth. I'm hunting for a sample snippet of such a hook. Would this be similar in effect to including the cart template directly (subject to variables and so forth)?

Best.

S.