directi account access

haneyhack

I am having a bit of confusion. I want to use the domain registration service, and I have access to the control panel at domains.whmcs.com/resellers. I have set up the pricing and I "think" everything is set there. However when I go into the WHMCS control panel to set the domain registrars name servers it asks for a parent and customer ID. I filled in the ones that have been setup in my domain resller account but they errored out. Apparently these come from directi (see docs at link support.whmcs.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&catid=5&id=6

and they say to log into your directi account. Apparently I don't have a directi account, becuase I've tried having the password sent using the 3 emails I have setup for this process (all of which can be used to access domains.whmcs.com/reseller) but none are in the directi database?

How have others set up the registrars for directi in domains.whmcs.reseller ?

I can't seem to get past step 3 in the docs because no directi login?

Any help would be appreciated :)